Recycled Materials, Crayon Children’s Product | Earth friendly
EARTH-FRIENDLY ART TEACHER FUNDS ART PROJECTS AND EVENTS FOR KIDS WITH OLD CRAYON DONATIONS!
- Handcrafted by designer Spramani Elaun
- Made to order
- Internationally sold to kids around the world!
- Ships worldwide from United States
- 100% Earth-Friendly Safe Non-Toxic For KIds
- American Designer & Mom
Earth-friendly art teacher funds art projects and events for kids with old crayon donations!
100% Sustainable Crayon Company!
Families, Friends, Teachers, Schools and Restaurants give me all their old loved crayons.
With donations like these I’m able to design beautiful Square block crayons into designer blocks.
Environmental Problem with Crayons Today!
Paraffin crayons can take up to five, ten and even 25 years to naturally biodegrade into our eco system only in the right conditions.
The average family confesses they just throw old crayons away when they break and buy new fresh ones yearly!
The most exciting thing about my business is it funds thousands of art projects up and down the West Coast yearly by donations and sales of Colour Blocks.
Colour Blocks™ created and first sold in 2008 in Encintias California at the local street bazaar and farmers market.
• Truly Earth-friendly Crayons!
• Handcrafted and recycled out of previously loved crayons!
• Makes beautiful coloring marks!
• Colour Blocks® won’t roll off the table!
• Children can colour wide areas easily!
• Made with non-toxic crayons!
• Handcrafted colour mixing technique by designer & art teacher, Spramani Elaun
Makes Great Party Favors
Toddler gift giving
Stack them like blocks
Count Colour Blocks for fun
Lots of sensory play ideas with Colour Blocks
Crayons measure 1/2″x 1.25″
$13.99 USD each 6 blocks Order here!
Pick 6 colors from our selection at bottom
PICK THE COLORS YOU WANT IN YOUR SET!
* Make note which colors you would prefer in you order*
Multicultural Skin Tone
Summer Sunset Orange
Hippie – all colors
Other Shapes I make!
CUSTOM ORDER HERE:
Contact for custom orders
Learn more about earth-friendly art supplies for kids: